Thursday, June 23, 2011

Partnering with KCM

Introducing... the KCM India team!






























Last night (Weds, 6/22) our GLMC India team got together with the KCM team being led by our very own Pastor Richard.  We met at VIP Chinese in Cerritos.  (I was the only one there on time and thought I was in the wrong restaurant and even got back in my car to drive somewhere else... -_- sometimes I forget I'm Korean..."Korean time")

But slowly yet surely, all... 30 or so people started trickling in and the mingling began!  Over jja-jiang-myun and kkang-pong-shrimp, we had an amazing time of breaking the ice and getting to know one another.  So many special and amazing hearts on that team.  It was so encouraging to see how the Lord is working in these college students and molding them to be faithful servants.

On a side note, I also found out that PR is somewhat of a KCM "celebrity" LOL. Many of the students on that team mentioned how they REALLY REALLY wanted to be on that team once they found out PR would be leading it! GLMC, we are so lucky to have this celebrity as our pastor! :D

We'll end on that positive note.

10 days! AH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment