Thursday, June 23, 2011

Teachings



Every Sunday, our team has been meeting at 9am-11ish for trainings.  During each session, we brainstorm, have team time, share prayer requests, pray, and receive teaching.  Every week, we've been super blessed by some awesome brothers from our church who have shared on an important topic.

These teachings included:

1) Biblical Theology of Missions (Daniel Paik aka DP)
2) The Mission of the Church (Pastor Richard aka PR)
3) Overview of India and the "Dalits" (Peter J. Kim aka Peter)
4) Unreached People Groups (Clark Fobes aka Clark)
lol... "aka" hahaha

I think I can speak on behalf of my entire team when I say that we've learned an incredible amount from each of these teachings. Each of them helped us feel more prepared for India and also I think helped us grasp a better understanding of why we go on missions. Maybe I will share a little more on what specifically we learned from each lesson but I will do that later so look out for an update!

No comments:

Post a Comment